Work for an Industry Leader in a Part-Time or Full-Time Role Offering Training, Competitive Pay, Stability and More
Available Shifts and Pay:
Hourly Rate: $19.45--Pay increase .50 after 90 days, up to $20.45!!!
Full time 1st shift starts at 5:00 am, but start time is either 4a, 5a, or 6a based on business needs.
Full time 2nd shift starts at 1:00 pm five days a week.
Part time 1st shift start time is 5:00 am, but start time can be either 4am, 5am, or 6am based on business needs. A typical work week is 36 hours (2-4 days).
Part time 2nd shift is flexible on start times, but typically after 1:00 pm.
The Merchandiser is responsible for presenting products in a way that will attract the attention of consumers at our customer retail locations. This position services and maintains multiple bulk accounts by merchandising approved products and packages using safe handling techniques and following all quality guidelines. Ability to follow plan sets, planograms and communicate to store management and cross-functional personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Fills, merchandises and rotates products on display and the shelf according to procedures and special programs
- Physically moves the product from the backroom and places it on display
- Creates and distributes point of sale materials on display and shelve where permitted. Rotates product. Fills and merchandises Fastlane merchandisers and vendors; checks vendor to ensure proper operation
- Organizes and maintains back room by stacking and arranging product by package and flavor, arranging the return of empty pallets and shells, damaged and out of date product to the branch
- Fosters business relationship with store personnel through routine follow-up on requests, proactive pricing, special programs, new opportunities, and upcoming activities discussions
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must have effective communication skills which include listening, speaking, and writing
- Prior customer service experience preferred in a retail setting
- Merchandisers must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively to satisfy the needs of a variety of customers with different demands and expectations
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment (lifting 50 lbs. repetitively)
- Able to work reliably and independently with little daily supervision
- Critical thinking skills
- Company provided cell phone
- Valid in-state driver’s license
- Personal vehicle available to use for work
- Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $100,000 per person/$300,000 per occurrence/$50,000 property damage and $500 or less Deductible effective from first day of employment